Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes a tasty dinner served with some baked french fries. Recipe from Rachael Ray.
Make and share this BBQ Beef Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard and vinegar, then whisk in 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add the coleslaw mix, season with salt and pepper and toss.
- In a large, heavy skillet, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add half of the steak in a single layer and cook, turning once, until barely pink, about 2 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and steak.
- Return the first batch to the skillet and stir in the barbecue sauce until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pile the meat onto the roll bottoms and mound some slaw on top.
- Set the roll tops in place.