Recipe by Lainey6605
This makes a tasty dinner served with some baked french fries. Recipe from Rachael Ray.
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 3⁄4 lbs boneless sirloin steaks, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard and vinegar, then whisk in 3 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add the coleslaw mix, season with salt and pepper and toss.
- In a large, heavy skillet, heat 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add half of the steak in a single layer and cook, turning once, until barely pink, about 2 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Repeat with the remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and steak.
- Return the first batch to the skillet and stir in the barbecue sauce until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pile the meat onto the roll bottoms and mound some slaw on top.
- Set the roll tops in place.