4 hrs 10 mins
My aunt's recipe...a family fave. Great because you can prepare everything the day before, and just pop it in the oven an hour before guests are expected. The guys LOVE this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook roast until tender (3 hours or so).
- 2Let cool and shred meat.
- 3Mix sauce ingredients and pour over meat.
- 4Cook in oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- 5Best when roast is cooked, shredded, and mixed with sauce the day before so flavors blend.
- 6Store in refrigerator, then bake before serving.
- 7Serve with large, crusty italian rolls.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.7
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 117.3 mg
- Sodium 770.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 31.9 g