1/1 Photo of Bbq Beef Sandwiches
5 hrs 40 mins
5 hrs 30 mins
Adapted from a family friend's recipe. Delicious and my husband asks for it all the time! Great as leftovers and can be made into a beef stew too! Serve on toasted sourdough roles and serve with coleslaw (we like the Fanny Flagg recipe).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 beef roast (O-bone or chuck is good, serves 3-5)
- 6 ounces of your favourite barbecue sauce (We like Chris & Pitt's - just make sure it has a lot of bite!)
- 1 cup water
- 1 (8 -16 ounce) can heinz French onion soup (depending how much broth you want with the beef)
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- 1Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- 2Cook on high for approximately 5 hours (longer is okay).
- 3Add more bbq sauce (to taste) and salt and pepper and make sure the meat has come off the bone and is stringy.
- 4Cook for a further 30 minutes.
- 5Serve on toasted buns.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bbq Beef Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (517 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.8
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 968.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g