1 hr 10 mins
If you wish you can pre steam the ribs in the oven for 30 minutes and cut down the BBQ time. Put the ribs on a cookie sheet add 1 cup of beef broth, seal with tin foil and put in a 325°F oven. Thee BBQ time will now be about 30 minutes and I find the ribs are more tender. Adjust the seasoning to your liking. Serve with salads and baked on the BBQ potatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all the ingredients (except ribs) in a sauce pan, bring to a boil and simmer 10 minutes, cool a bit.
- 2Place the slabs of ribs in a large plastic bag and pour in the sauce, turn to coat the ribs and seal the bag.
- 3Marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- 4Remove ribs from the marinade and reserve the marinade.
- 5Place ribs over medium heat and grill for 50-60 minutes turning the ribs and basting with the marinade during the last 20 minutes of cooking.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Beef Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1322.1
- Calories from Fat 1008
- Total Fat 112.0 g
- Saturated Fat 46.3 g
- Cholesterol 281.8 mg
- Sodium 594.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 64.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef back ribs