Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Shouldn't be good, but it is. Just a few cheap ingredients combine for a unique, smoky flavor that is similar to a Japanese Yakisoba.
- 2 cups spicy bbq sauce (I recommend Open Pit)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Miracle Whip preferred)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) box pasta (spaghetti preferred)
- 1 pinch salt
- Brown beef in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Meanwhile, salt a large pot of water and bring it to a boil.
- Drain fat from beef, and return the meat to the saucepan. Add BBQ sauce, Mayo, and sugar to saucepan, and stir until well incorporated. Simmer the sauce over low heat for at least five minutes.
- While the sauce reduces, cook pasta until al dente, and drain the water. Add drained pasta to saucepan, and toss all ingredients together. Serve.