- 2 -3 lbs beef roast
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons chopped onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook roast in oven with garlic, 1 c water some salt,and pepper on 325 for 3-4 hours till falls apart tender.
- In a sauce pan brown onions in butter. Lower heat and add ketchup till bubbling.
- Add brown sugar and molasses, taste to check if there is enough brown sugar. If not add 1T-2T more.
- Add lemon juice and cook for about 10 more minutes. Add meat and cook 10 min more.
- Serve over buns or rolls with cheddar cheese and onion slices if desired.