Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I've also made this with 5 lbs of chicken breasts to rave reviews. If you want the sauce a bit thicker, stir in a can of tomato paste.
- 3 lbs boneless chuck roast, fat trimmed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 24 ounces catsup
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix all ingredients together in a slow cooker.
- Cover and simmer on low 8 hours.
- Pull meat into shreds with a fork.
- Serve on buns, over rice or noodles.