- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 8 flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium high heat.
- Add meat; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- Add peppers and onions; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender; stirring frequently.
- Add barbecue sauce; mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon evenly into tortillas; roll up.