Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs stewing beef or 1 1⁄2 lbs beef roast, cut in cubes
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork, cubes or 1 1⁄2 lbs country-style boneless pork ribs
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot on HIGH for 8 hours.
- At the end of 8 hours, take a potato masher or fork and blend the meat together.
- Serve on buns.
Excellent recipe that the whole family loved. Thanks for posting.
This recipe is excellent! Quick to make and full of flavor. I use precubed meats to save time...beef stew meat and "city chicken." Thanks for the posting.
This was very good and easy to make. I served it with baked beans, potato chips and bread and butter pickles.