- 1 -3 lb beef roast, thawed
- 1 (355 ml) can beer
- 1 teaspoon gravy browning sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon low-sodium beef bouillon granules
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place thawed roast in crock pot and add beer, browning sauce and boullion. Set on High for 5 hours.
- Next, turn crock pot to low and scoop out beer mix. Slightly pull roast apart.
- Whisk together sauce ingredients and pour over roast. Cook another 3-4 hours, turning the roast 2 or 3 times to coat roast in sauce. When finished, shred roast in crock pot and enjoy!
- *Note: you can sub. pork for beef -- either way it's good piled on fresh buns!