Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This ridiculously easy crock-pot meal is good both hot and cold. I usually serve it with corn bread.
- Put ground beef in the crock pot. I don't brown it, or even thaw it. If it's frozen, it's fine to leave it in one big lump.
- Drain & rinse the beans, then pour over beef.
- Add the chopped onion and barbeque sauce. Stir the onions, beans and sauce if you'd like.
- Cover and cook. I cook it on high 5 - 6 hours if the beef is frozen.
- Before serving, take out the beef and break it into bite-sized chunks. Return to the pot & stir.
- Serve hot or cold.