Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is great for any party!
Make and share this BBQ Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Precook your bacon a LITTLE (do not make it crunchy).
- Wrap shrimp with 1/2 slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle HEAVILY with bbq seasoning on both sides.
- Let sit at least 15 minutes.
- Line a jelly roll pan with extra heavy duty foil, and place baking rack in pan.
- Place the shrimp on the rack Bake for 15 minutes.
This is the recipe my mom's boyfriend and one of my uncle's uses, very tasty! Super easy, also great for the grill. I like to use the barbecue sauce from The Salt Lick in Austin (available in some Texas grocery stores). YUMMY
I LOVE this recipe! My mom makes it but instead of baking we put it on skewers and cook them on the grill! They are like little bites of heaven! C'mon, who doesn't like bacon and shrimp?? Great combo with the BBQ sauce!
Very Good! Used our favorite bbq sauce instead of spice and baked in the oven. The kiddos loved it!