Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is great for any party!
Make and share this BBQ Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Precook your bacon a LITTLE (do not make it crunchy).
- Wrap shrimp with 1/2 slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle HEAVILY with bbq seasoning on both sides.
- Let sit at least 15 minutes.
- Line a jelly roll pan with extra heavy duty foil, and place baking rack in pan.
- Place the shrimp on the rack Bake for 15 minutes.