Recipe by Shasha
This is great for any party!
Top Review by Novice Gourmet :)
This is the recipe my mom's boyfriend and one of my uncle's uses, very tasty! Super easy, also great for the grill. I like to use the barbecue sauce from The Salt Lick in Austin (available in some Texas grocery stores). YUMMY
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Precook your bacon a LITTLE (do not make it crunchy).
- Wrap shrimp with 1/2 slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick.
- Sprinkle HEAVILY with bbq seasoning on both sides.
- Let sit at least 15 minutes.
- Line a jelly roll pan with extra heavy duty foil, and place baking rack in pan.
- Place the shrimp on the rack Bake for 15 minutes.