Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
i'm not sure where my sister found this recipe but its so good i stole it & call it my own!! she doesnt use zaar so she'll never know!! LOL!
- 10 jalapenos, halved & deseeded
- 2 chicken breasts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons rotisserie seasoning
- 20 toothpicks
- heat bbq up to 300 degrees.
- cut chicken into 1 1/2" X 1/2" slices (or just big enough to fit in a jalepeno half.) & season with rotisserie seasoning.
- sliver a small chunk of cream cheese & lay in the bottom of the jalepeno, top with a piece of chicken & wrap with a half of a bacon piece, secure with a toothpick.
- bbq for 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp & chicken is cooked through.