1/1 Photo of BBQ Bacon Meatloaf
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees. put the baking pan in the oven to warm while making meatloaf.
- 2melt butter and mix with water, salt, and pepper.
- 3next, add all ingredients except bacon and bbq sauce.
- 4spray baking pan with non stick cooking spray.
- 5form mixture into a loaf and place the oven for 40 minutes.
- 6while meatloaf is baking, fry up the bacon until crisp and crumble into bite size pieces.
- 7remove from oven and slice into pieces. sprinkle bacon on top and the squirt bbq sauce on top.
- 8bake for another 10-15 minutes remove from oven and serve.
Browse Our Top Meatloaf Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meatloaf Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Bacon Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.6
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 154.5 mg
- Sodium 748.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 32.5 g