Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom and I kind of came up with this one ourselves. It has great flavor and the toppings can really be whatever you like.
- 4 chicken breasts
- barbecue sauce
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- cheddar cheese (or whatever kind you prefer)
- tomatoes, diced (optional)
- chives, diced (optional)
- Cook chicken breast in oven or on grill until almost done.
- Remove from grill or oven and top in following order: BBQ sauce, cheese, 2 strips of bacon per breast, tomatoes and chives.
- Place under broiler until cheese is melted.
Absolutely EXCELLENT! Next time, I am going to add a big piece of green chile on top..This was easy to make and so terribly delicious.