1/1 Photo of BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Beth A.'s Note:
I got this recipe a few years ago off another web site, and this has become my family's favorite meatloaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 lbs lean ground chuck or 2 lbs ground round
- 1 cup white breadcrumb (2 slices white bread)
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, coarsely shredded (8 ounces)
- 2 eggs
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 8 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided use
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F
- 2In a large skillet, cook the bacon over medium heat until browned. Remove the bacon from the skillet, drain, and crumble. In the remaining fat in the skillet, saute the onion until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, use your hands to gently but thoroughly mix together the meat, bread crumbs, cheese, eggs, sauteed onion, reserved bacon pieces, 4 tablespoons of the barbeque sauce, worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- 4Shape the mixture into a loaf and place in a large 2" deep baking pan. Spread the top of the loaf with the remaining 4 tablespoons of barbeque sauce.
- 5Bake until the loaf is firm, 60 to 75 minutes, or until done. Let the meatloaf stand in the
- 6baking dish for 10 minutes, then cut into slices to serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.9
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.9 mg
- Sodium 851.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean ground chuck