Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very yummy! Tastes like a bacon cheeseburger. Very quick and easy to make with little ingredients.
- Brown ground beef in skillet adding grill seasoning to it.
- While beef is browning boil water for noodles.
- Crisp up bacon while beef and noodles are cooking. crumble when done.
- When everything is done cooking, mix beef, bacon, pasta, bbq sauce and 1 cup of the cheese together in a bowl.
- Put mixture into a 9x13 pan and top with remaining cheese.
- Put pan into oven heated to 400 degrees until the cheese is melted and everything is bubbly (about 15 minutes).