Recipe by Ludwigj
Very yummy! Tastes like a bacon cheeseburger. Very quick and easy to make with little ingredients.
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 226.79 g bacon
- 226.79 g dry pasta (i used small shells but any short cut pasta would be good)
- 354.88 ml barbecue sauce
- 4.92 ml grill seasoning
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese (i only had cheddar jack and it was good)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in skillet adding grill seasoning to it.
- While beef is browning boil water for noodles.
- Crisp up bacon while beef and noodles are cooking. crumble when done.
- When everything is done cooking, mix beef, bacon, pasta, bbq sauce and 1 cup of the cheese together in a bowl.
- Put mixture into a 9x13 pan and top with remaining cheese.
- Put pan into oven heated to 400 degrees until the cheese is melted and everything is bubbly (about 15 minutes).