Very yummy! Tastes like a bacon cheeseburger. Very quick and easy to make with little ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in skillet adding grill seasoning to it.
- 2While beef is browning boil water for noodles.
- 3Crisp up bacon while beef and noodles are cooking. crumble when done.
- 4When everything is done cooking, mix beef, bacon, pasta, bbq sauce and 1 cup of the cheese together in a bowl.
- 5Put mixture into a 9x13 pan and top with remaining cheese.
- 6Put pan into oven heated to 400 degrees until the cheese is melted and everything is bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 722.1
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.1 g
- Cholesterol 116.6 mg
- Sodium 1130.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 32.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: