Recipe by BurtonFanatic
Chicken is marinated in a tropical blend of citrus, rum and spice before being grilled to crispy golden perfection. Try this recipe at your next cook-out. From allrecipes.com
Top Review by Heydarl
This was a lovely meal & easy to prepare. I didn't have Bacardi O, so used 1/3 cup regular Bacardi & the rest Triple Sec. Also didn't have fresh mint or cilantro, so used some dried cilantro. Will definitely make this again. Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄2 cup bacardi o flavored rum
- 2 cups minute maid orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 oranges, zest of
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 roasting chicken, cut into pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine BACARDI® O, Minute Maid orange juice, soy sauce, orange zest, mint, cilantro, garlic and curry in a shallow baking dish.
- Add chicken pieces, turning to coat.
- Grill chicken over medium-hot fire, basting with marinade during the first 10 minutes of cooking, until cooked thoroughly.