Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I have tried many BBQ Baby Back Rib recipies but I keep coming back to the way my dad always made them because this is a easy no fuss no muss way for making tender, great tasting Baby Back Ribs.
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- black pepper
- garlic powder
- 16 ounces barbecue sauce
- Take ribs out of package and rinse off with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Take a fork and remove the thin membrane off of the back of the ribs. (Sometimes this is not easy to do and its okay to leave it on).
- Take each rack of ribs and cut them into thirds or fourths sections. Place ribs on shallow sided pan or a cookie sheet with sides. ( I foil line the pan for easy clean up ) Season with the pepper and garlic powder to taste and let ribs sit at room temperature for about 1/2 hour or so.
- Pre heat oven to 350. Take about 3 or 4 tablespoons of apple cider vineger and pour it into the pan of ribs (NOT ON THE RIBS THEMSELVES). Cover the ribs with foil and place in the oven. Cook ribs for about 1 hour or until the meat is just starting to pull away from the bone.
- Pull ribs from oven, remove from pan and brush on BBQ sauce. (I use Cattlemens Classic Brand) Place ribs on pre heated BBQ grill and grill on medium heat turning often and brushing with BBQ sauce after each time you turn them. Grill them until ribs are fully done.