Bb King's BBQ Ribs - Copycat
- To make the dry spice rub: In a jar combine all ingredients well and store in a dry place, covered, until ready to use.
- Rub ribs well with some of the Dry Spice Rub and refrigerate, covered, for 4 to 6 hours.
- In a saucepan combine tomato sauce, tomato, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, onion, soy sauce, water, and 1/2 cup Dry Spice Rub and cook over very low heat for 3 hours.
- Preheat a grill or smoker over low heat until hot.
- Add ribs and cook, covered, for 3 to 5 hours.
- Brush with sauce during last minutes of cooking.
- Serve with remaining sauce, coleslaw, and corn.