Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tuna is my usual lunch during the work week, so I'm always on the lookout for different ways to prepare it. This recipe comes from Bumblebee.
- 1 (3 ounce) envelopebumble bee premium albacore tuna
- 4 ounces small shell pasta, cooked according to packaged directions and drained
- 1⁄2 cup red grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped apple
- 2 teaspoons chopped walnut pieces
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- lettuce leaf
- In bowl, mix shell pasta, red grapes, apple, celery, walnut pieces and mayonnaise.
- Add albacore to salad; toss to combine.
- Spoon over lettuce leaves.