Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
A rustic pate
Make and share this Bayrischer Leberkaese recipe from Food.com.
- Put all meats through meat grinder.
- DO THIS IN PORTIONS: In large bowl, mix a portion of the meat with salt and water until you have a smooth thick mass.
- When you have all meat mixed with the salt and water, mix the entire mass very well.
- Let rest in refrigerator for an hour.
- Chop onion very fine, then with the remainder of the ingredients mix into the meat mixture. Put in well greased baking loaf form.
- Push down and bake at 350F for 1 1/2 hours.