Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this online somewhere and intend to try it soon. It's highly rated on the website.
Make and share this Bayou Self Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces spiced rum, Captain Morgan Original
- 1 1⁄2 ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- grenadine, splash
- Pour Captain Morgan spiced rum, butterscotch schnapps and pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes.
- Shake well, and strain into a highball glass 3/4 filled with ice.
- Top with grenadine, and garnish with a maraschino cherry and a slice of pineapple.
This drink was a great surprise! An unusual combination but it really works. So tasty and smooth - thanks for sharing the recipe!
Ummm. Tastes tropical. The butterscotch schnapps kind of gives it a creamy taste similar to coconut. Enjoying this while waiting for the results of the ZWT 6. UNrulies RUle!
I used dark rum cause I didn't have spiced rum. I used only 1 ounce of each alcohol with 4 ounces of juice. It has a tropical taste. Not too sweet that way. Thanks Lazyme :) Made for Newest Zaar Tag.