Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 4 -6 tablespoons butter or 4 -6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, flaked and picked over
- 4 slices day-old bread, cubed
- 3⁄4 cup light cream
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- cayenne pepper
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Over medium heat, saute onion, bell pepper, celery, and garlic until tender.
- Add soup and shrimp.
- Cook and stir for 10 minutes or until shrimp are pink.
- Stir in rice, crab, bread cubes, cream, green onion, and seasonings.
- Spoon into a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until heated through.