Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I found this simple recipe in a cookbook called Everything One-Pot and am looking forward to trying it.
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes bearnaise sauce mix
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 shallots, minced
- 1 lb cooked ham, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 lb red potatoes, scrubbed, cut in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichokes, quarters, frozen, thawed
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut in chunks
- In a crock pot, mix both packages of bearnaise sauce mix, wine, tarragon, turmeric, and garlic powder until well blended.
- Add shallots, ham, red pepper, potatoes, artichokes and chicken.
- Stir gently.
- Cover, set heat on low setting, and cook for 6 hours.