Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have no idea where the title for this recipe came from... it's a very tasty no-mayo cole slaw and goes well with just about everything. The celery salt and dry mustard make it just a little different.
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (I like a little more)
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded (all green, or a combo of green and red)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons onions (minced or grated)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, dry mustard, celery salt and Tabasco sauce. Add the cabbage, carrot, green pepper and onion; toss together to thoroughly coat. Cover and refrigerate, tossing again before serving.