Recipe by Lvs2Cook
A delicious burger that tastes great with or without the onion roll. You can increase or decrease the amount of heat to your preference. Recipe originally from allrecipes.
Top Review by nemokitty
This was a delicious low fat dinner. I used turkey and didn't use the buns. Loved the onions in the burger..may have to do that all the time now. I also subbed garlic powder instead of garlic salt. Made for Fall PAC 2011.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 onion rolls, halved and lightly toasted