- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons garlic granules
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 3 teaspoons rosemary (finely chopped)
- 3 teaspoons thyme (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper or 2 teaspoons creole seasoning or 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning salt
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup Southern Comfort
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 24 chicken wings or 24 chicken drummettes
- vegetable oil or cooking oil, for deep-frying
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, blend all of the dry ingredients for the breading.
- In a separate bowl, make the egg wash by blending the eggs and milk.
- Add the chicken and coat well.
- Place coated chicken in breading and toss.
- Place the breaded chicken in a deep fryer or in pot that has enough hot 350º F oil to cover chicken.
- Cook until golden brown.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients for the sauce and toss in cooked chicken, mix well.