- 1 quart strawberry, Fresh
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon gelatin, Unflavored,(1 env.)
- 1⁄2 cup water, Cold
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup cream, Heavy, Whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice strawberries and mix with the sugar.
- Let stand until sugar dissolves.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water.
- Set stand 5 minutes, then heat gently until gelatin dissolves completely.
- Add gelatin and lemon juice to sliced berries.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into a 1-quart mold or serving dish.
- Chill until set.
- Carefully unmold and serve.