Recipe by COOKGIRl
Printed in the cookbook 'From the Land of Figs and Olives'. I also introduced a little bit of US Pacific Northwest to this recipe with the use of a very small amount of Salish smoked salt however the smoked salt is optional. Also, I dry roasted cumin seeds in a cast iron skillet and ground the seeds to a fine powder. A typical Moroccan street vendor food. Super easy!
- 1 teaspoon salt (read *Note below)
- 2 teaspoons cumin (read intro above^^)
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- I replaced one pinch of regular salt with Salish smoked salt.
- In a serving bowl mix together the salt and cumin powder.
- To Serve (2 ways): the hard boiled eggs whole accompanied by the bowl of salt and cumin or as we did the eggs were sliced in half and garnished with the cumin salt.