Make and share this Bay Scallops with Lemon and Dill recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add scallops and cook until almost opaque, about 2 minutes.
- Remove scallops from skillet with a slotted spoon; leaving liquid in skillet.
- Add vermouth, lemon juice, and lemon peel to skillet and reduce to a thick glaze (about 5 minutes).
- Return scallops to skillet and stir until coated.
- Add dill and pepper and serve immediately.
Very tasty, simple recipe.
Wonderful recipe. Very simple, easy to do, and delicious. The next time I make this I will reduce the sauce less and put it over pasta.