1/1 Photo of Bay Scallops with Lemon and Dill
Cathleen Colbert's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add scallops and cook until almost opaque, about 2 minutes.
- 3Remove scallops from skillet with a slotted spoon; leaving liquid in skillet.
- 4Add vermouth, lemon juice, and lemon peel to skillet and reduce to a thick glaze (about 5 minutes).
- 5Return scallops to skillet and stir until coated.
- 6Add dill and pepper and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bay Scallops with Lemon and Dill
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 71.5 mg
- Sodium 315.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 28.7 g