east coast nellie's Note:
Healthy, flavorful and fast. What more could you want? (You can substitute a 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained, instead of frozen. You may also use canned diced tomatoes instead of fresh.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb bay scallop
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced (or more, to taste)
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and drained and cut in fourths
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in fourths
- 1 cup shredded spinach or 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1Cook scallops, onion, salt, white pepper and garlic in skillet over med-high heat 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until scallops are white.
- 2Stir in artichokes, tomatoes and spinach.
- 3Cook, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are hot and spinach is wilted; drain if necessary.
- 4Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- 5Great served on a bed of angel hair pasta!
Browse Our Top Lactose-Free Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lactose-Free Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bay Scallops With Artichokes and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.5 mg
- Sodium 367.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 21.4 g