1/1 Photo of Bay Scallops & Shells
Bay scallops are very firm with a delicate, sweet flavour. Bay scallop meat is about 1/2" diameter (about 70-90/lb). Always look for scallops with a cream colour and firm meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, combine cottage cheese with lemon juice and dill.
- 2Blend until smooth.
- 3Pour cheese mixture into a bowl; add celery, onions and the steamed scallops.
- 4Mix well.
- 5In a separate bowl mix the drained pasta with Italian dressing.
- 6Spoon the scallop mixture into the pasta shells.
- 7Serve as a salad or optionally arrange shells on a bake sheet and sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- 8Melt cheese in the oven (broil) and then serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bay Scallops & Shells
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.7
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 259.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 21.5 g