Recipe by ChrisMc
A nice, simple to make way to fix scallops. I like to use a wok for this, but a large frying pan works, too.
Top Review by Chef 920429
This is a wonderful Scallop recipe. I am always searching for a new scallop recipe,and,Chris yours is delicious!The sauce is mouth watering.The only thing I will change when I prepare this dish again, is mince the garlic instead of crushing. I am going to try the sauce on boneless chicken breasts. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe. :0)
- 2 lbs bay scallops
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup vermouth
- 2 tablespoons tarragon
- 4 tablespoons parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Dredge scallops in flour, salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan and brown the scallops, then remove from heat.
- Add onions and garlic to oil and stir.
- When the onions and garlic are soft, add the wine, tarragon, and parsley and boil to reduce liquid by 1/3.
- Return the scallops to the sauce and cook for 30 seconds.
- Serve with rice or noodles.