- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 4 cups bay scallops, steamed
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 2⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup light Italian salad dressing
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine cottage cheese, lemon juice and dill until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl; add cooked scallops, celery and onion and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into the shells. Drizzle with Italian dressing.
- Serve room temp or chilled on lettuce leaves.