Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a local seafood store. Serve cold on lettuce leaves.
Make and share this Bay Scallops and Shells recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions; drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, combine cottage cheese, lemon juice and dill until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl; add cooked scallops, celery and onion and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into the shells. Drizzle with Italian dressing.
- Serve room temp or chilled on lettuce leaves.