- 250 g milk chocolate
- 250 g white chocolate
- 250 g energy chocolate
- 250 g biscuits (cookies)
- 125 g butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups mixed unsalted nuts
- 395 g condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Crush biscuits and mix with the butter, press mix into a swiss roll tin.
- Break chocolate bars into pieces, mix with the nuts and cover biscuit base.
- Drizzle over the condensed milk and top with the coconut.
- Bake for 20 minutes, cool then refrigerate overnight.