Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a small newspaper in Northern CA. They said, "Drift into dessert with this Bay Area sundae. A thick blanket of Fudgy Fog settles in over scoops of pistachio ice cream.
- pistachio ice cream (1/3 cup or 3 scoops)
- 1 brownie, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon pistachios, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge
- whipped cream
- Place ice cream in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with brownie chunks.
- Drizzle with hot fudge.
- Cover with whipped cream and sprinkle with chopped pistachios.