Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Another Razzle Dazzle recipe for World Tour II.
Make and share this Bavarian Veal With Asparagus recipe from Food.com.
- Oven at 325ºF.
- Fresh Asparagus should be cleaned and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- In a Dutch oven brown the veal in hot oil.
- Add onion and carrots.
- Cook until onion is transparent. Stir in parsley.
- Mix lemon juice, broth, flour and seasonings until well-blended.
- Pour over meat.
- Cover and bake 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Add more broth if needed.
- Cook asparagus until tender-crisp.
- Stir into veal and serve immediately.