1/1 Photo of Bavarian Red Cabbage
A traditional favorite for a German holiday feast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, cook onion in oil until tender. Stir in cabbage.
- 2Cover and cook over low heat for 10 minutes or until cabbage becomes limp.
- 3Stir in apple, raisins, vinegar, brown sugar, caraway seeds, salt, pepper and bay leaf.
- 4Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bavarian Red Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.1
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 170.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g