Bavarian Pork Chops Skillet Dinner
- Spray 12-inch non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add pork chops; cook 4 minutes.
- Turn chops and add onion; cook 4 to 6 minutes or until chops are browned.
- Move chops to one side of skillet.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir to combine.
- Place chops on top of mixture.
- Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 4 to 6 minutes or until chops are no longer pink in center and flavors are blended, stirring sauerkraut around chops occasionally.