Easy to make and delicious. It is very attractive and makes a nice holiday dessert.
Make and share this Bavarian Pear Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Made with a springform pan with bottom release.
- Bottom Crust: Mix butter and sugar well.
- Add vanilla, flour and nuts.
- Press in bottom of pan; bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Set aside.
- Filling: Add all ingredients and beat smooth, pour over crust.
- Topping: Drain and slice each pear half into eights, place on filling.
- Springle with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees.
Darn...I wanted to put this recipe online, and you already have it here! This is such a great recipe! Everyone LOVES it when I make it. I made it for my mom's last birthday, and didn't even get a slice. My recipe is only slightly different. I bake it in a 9x9 pan, and have only 1/4 teaspoon vanilla in the bottom crust and only 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla in the filling. I cut the pears into thin slices (more than 8) and cover the top, then sprinkle a light layer of cinnamon over the entire tart. (I don't measure that.)
this was very good...think next time i will double the filling and add way more pears
GOURMET! Used 1/3 less fat cream cheese and would next time try to use a little less butter in crust, just to save on calories. Could of course use various fruits on top.