Easy to make and delicious. It is very attractive and makes a nice holiday dessert.
Make and share this Bavarian Pear Tart recipe from Food.com.
- Made with a springform pan with bottom release.
- Bottom Crust: Mix butter and sugar well.
- Add vanilla, flour and nuts.
- Press in bottom of pan; bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Set aside.
- Filling: Add all ingredients and beat smooth, pour over crust.
- Topping: Drain and slice each pear half into eights, place on filling.
- Springle with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and bake 40 minutes at 350 degrees.