Recipe by WI Cheesehead
My grandma's recipe. These come out plate size and thin. You put any choice of toppings on and roll up and eat. This is a German heritage recipe.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients; don't over beat. Mix may have some lumps.
- Heat skillet and melt butter.
- Pour about 1/2 cup mix in circle into skillet and fry until bubbly.
- Turn over and fry until light brown.
- Top with syrup, powdered sugar, apple sauce, nuts, chocolate chips, whipped cream or any such ingredient and roll up.
- Eat in a roll.