Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My grandma's recipe. These come out plate size and thin. You put any choice of toppings on and roll up and eat. This is a German heritage recipe.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Mix all ingredients; don't over beat. Mix may have some lumps.
- Heat skillet and melt butter.
- Pour about 1/2 cup mix in circle into skillet and fry until bubbly.
- Turn over and fry until light brown.
- Top with syrup, powdered sugar, apple sauce, nuts, chocolate chips, whipped cream or any such ingredient and roll up.
- Eat in a roll.
amazing, turned out better then I imagined! I topped then off with strawberry's and powdered sugar, it tasted amazing!
These turned out amazing and delicious! I filled them with strawberry filling I made from frozen strawberries cooked down with sugar and cornstarch added to make it sweet and thickened; then I topped them with some sour cream mixed with a bit of sugar and vanilla to taste. So much yum going on here!!
I have no clue how to cook and on my first try these came out almost perfect!! delicious easy recipe with no weird ingredients.