Recipe by lauralie41
Flavored coffee's are so good on cold winter days but a bit expensive in the grocery stores. Here is a very nice flavor for the holidays and was adapted from a beverage recipe website.
Top Review by Outta Here
What a treat! And so much cheaper than the International Coffee cans. I made mine with Splenda and sugar-free mints. I had this in July but it is a great Wintertime flavor and will be making it for gifts at Christmas. The mint flavor was just right for me. Some of the pre-made brands of mint-flavored coffee are too strong with mint. Thanks for a great cuppa and a great gift idea! Made for Comfort Cafe Summer 2009.
- 1⁄3 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 5 peppermint candies, hard, finely crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl combine nondairy creamer, sugar, instant coffee, and cocoa. Set aside.
- Finely crush candies in food processor, blender, or with tenderizing mallet. Add to dry mixture.
- Store in airtight container and if giving as a gift, include a label that says to use 2 to 2½ teaspoons per cup of boiling water.