Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From simple & delicious - Cook in your slow cooker.
- 1 (38 ounce) packagefrozen cooked italian meatballs
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 12 hoagie rolls, split
- 3 cups shredded swiss cheese
- In a 3-qt slow cooker, combine the meatballs, onion, brown sugar, soup mix and beer.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 1/2-4 1/2 hours or until heated through.
- Serve with toothpicks for an appetizer.
- For sandwiches, place six meatballs on each bun bottom.
- Sprinkle sandwiches with 1/4 cup of cheese. Place on baking sheets.
- Broil 4-6 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Replace bun tops.