Recipe by Julesong
This is one of my adopted recipes. It is similar to another liverwurst dip I already have posted, so I hope to make this one, change it with different ingredients from my other one, and edit it in the future. :)
Top Review by carole in orlando
Very good! My son-in-law loves liver and he really liked this dip. Of course he added about a tbsp of hot sauce to it, but I found it to be just right the way it is. This would be great with the little rounds of pumpernickle or rye party loaves. Thanks, Carole in Orlando
- 1 cup liverwurst
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the liverwurst and sour cream until smooth and creamy.
- Add all the other ingredients, blending well.
- May be served at room temperature or chilled.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Cucumbers, Cherry Tomatoes, Radishes, Asparagus, Cocktail Rye Bread, Lavasch Crackers