Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my adopted recipes. It is similar to another liverwurst dip I already have posted, so I hope to make this one, change it with different ingredients from my other one, and edit it in the future. :)
- 1 cup liverwurst
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup white onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- Blend the liverwurst and sour cream until smooth and creamy.
- Add all the other ingredients, blending well.
- May be served at room temperature or chilled.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Cucumbers, Cherry Tomatoes, Radishes, Asparagus, Cocktail Rye Bread, Lavasch Crackers
Very good! My son-in-law loves liver and he really liked this dip. Of course he added about a tbsp of hot sauce to it, but I found it to be just right the way it is. This would be great with the little rounds of pumpernickle or rye party loaves. Thanks, Carole in Orlando
This was great!!!! Just like my Grandma's!!!!