1/2 Photos of Bavarian German Potato Salad
My husband is from Munich and hates American "Mayonaise" based potato Salads. He also doesn't like bacon in his potatoe salad, so this is a vegetarian version, we've had this in and around Bavaria so it's pretty authentic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice and cook potatoes, place in serving bowl.
- 2Slice radishes and cucumbers, pour over potatoes in serving bowl.
- 3chop onion, fry with butter and flour in small fry pan.
- 4Add cider vinegar and water, allow to thicken.
- 5Pour hot onion & liquid mixture over potatoes, cucumber and radish, stir together.
- 6Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bavarian German Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 402.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g