1/3 Photos of Bavarian Cucumber Salad
1 hr 10 mins
This salad is so easy to throw together and can be made a few hours ahead of time. When my German aunt serves it, she usually does two or three other traditional salads and puts together a little salad plate for each guest as a starter to the meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 small tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
For the dressing
- 1Combine the cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and parsley in a bowl.
- 2Mix up dressing ingredients separately, pour over the cucumber mixture and toss gently.
- 3Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bavarian Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 49.8
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 209.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g