Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This will make you dream of the Alps!
Make and share this Bavarian Coffee recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1⁄2 ounce Tia Maria
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- 5 ounces fresh black coffee
- 1 1⁄2 ounces cream
- whipped cream
- In a mug stir together the first 4 ingredients.
- Float the cream over the coffee by pouring it over the back of a spoon, top with whipped cream.
I loved the peppermint in this. It made for a great mid-day drink. :).
Perfection! The alcohol is certainly present but not strong and overpowering. This is warming and simply yummy. Used Kahlua as that is what I had and since the neighbors were over last night to watch Avatar I topped this delight with whipped cream and a drizzle of rich dark chocolate syrup. Thank you Momaphet for this pure delight.
This was really good. I liked the addition of peppermint schnapps. Made for ZWT6.